Ujjal Gupta is a Leadership & Executive Coach and a Business Mentor.
His vision of the ideal workplace is one where every participant feels inspired to give their best and gets fulfilled and happiness at the end of each day. Such an environment enhances people performance and business results and can only be created by the relevant standards of leadership in an organisation.
His mission is to raise the standards of leadership in organisations in order to create such enriching workplace environment, by providing coaching and mentoring support to leaders in organisations. In the process Ujjal shares his professional experience and skills to develop leadership competencies at different levels.
His coaching style is a rare combination of business/financial acumen with coaching skills.
Subscribe For Updates
- Profitability or Cashability ? - 49,639 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 1 (The Concept) - 34,355 views
- Tata Nano Car – An Unviable Business Model - 21,306 views
- Homepage - 20,632 views
- Cash Flow or Profit Growth? - 13,769 views
- Cost Management During Recession - 12,521 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 3 (Case Study) - 10,006 views
- Recession is more in the mind than in the Economy - 9,729 views
- Obama Budget – A Political Statement And A Financial Wishlist - 8,783 views
- Stop Interrupting And Start Interacting - 8,382 views