Ujjal Gupta is a Business Consultant, an Executive Coach and Mentor, and a Corporate Trainer. He enjoys working with businesses, entrepreneurs, executives and managers to help them find solutions to their challenges and grow their businesses profitably, while achieving their individual professional goals at the same time.
Ujjal’s purpose is to share his experience, professional expertise and commercial acumen to promote a prosperous business environment and professional work culture in organisations.
Subscribe For Updates
- Profitability or Cashability ? - 49,109 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 1 (The Concept) - 33,860 views
- Tata Nano Car – An Unviable Business Model - 20,759 views
- Cash Flow or Profit Growth? - 13,354 views
- Cost Management During Recession - 11,982 views
- Homepage - 11,760 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 3 (Case Study) - 9,587 views
- Recession is more in the mind than in the Economy - 9,257 views
- Obama Budget – A Political Statement And A Financial Wishlist - 8,304 views
- Stop Interrupting And Start Interacting - 7,892 views