Ujjal Gupta is a Business Consultant, an Executive Coach and Mentor, and a Corporate Trainer. He enjoys working with businesses, entrepreneurs, executives and managers to help them find solutions to their challenges and grow their businesses profitably, while achieving their individual professional goals at the same time.
Ujjal’s purpose is to share his experience, professional expertise and commercial acumen to promote a prosperous business environment and professional work culture in organisations.
Subscribe For Updates
- Profitability or Cashability ? - 49,283 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 1 (The Concept) - 33,996 views
- Tata Nano Car – An Unviable Business Model - 20,857 views
- Cash Flow or Profit Growth? - 13,456 views
- Cost Management During Recession - 12,112 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 3 (Case Study) - 9,682 views
- Recession is more in the mind than in the Economy - 9,366 views
- Obama Budget – A Political Statement And A Financial Wishlist - 8,422 views
- Stop Interrupting And Start Interacting - 8,007 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 2 (The Practice) - 7,947 views