Ujjal Gupta is a Business Consultant, an Executive Coach and Mentor, and a Corporate Trainer. He enjoys working with businesses, entrepreneurs, executives and managers to help them find solutions to their challenges and grow their businesses profitably, while achieving their individual professional goals at the same time.
Ujjal’s purpose is to share his experience, professional expertise and commercial acumen to promote a prosperous business environment and professional work culture in organisations.
Subscribe For Updates
- Profitability or Cashability ? - 48,989 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 1 (The Concept) - 33,790 views
- Tata Nano Car – An Unviable Business Model - 20,691 views
- Cash Flow or Profit Growth? - 13,292 views
- Cost Management During Recession - 11,901 views
- Homepage - 10,893 views
- 5 Ps for a Business Plan – Part 3 (Case Study) - 9,531 views
- Recession is more in the mind than in the Economy - 9,184 views
- Obama Budget – A Political Statement And A Financial Wishlist - 8,218 views
- Stop Interrupting And Start Interacting - 7,809 views